Thursday, March 10, 2011

Treats for your man

Hello Ma Petities

Lately my love and I have been working on strengthening our relationship and I have found out a wonderful thing about him that I want to share with you to try on your man. My man likes to be pampered.  He likes pedicures and having me shave him.

Now my love is in no way a metro sexual guy. He works with his hand and is big and burly which I love about him so it caught me by surprise when he told me how much he enjoys being pampered.

this all started because he mentioned a place in our mall did straight razor shaves before christmas, well as a stocking stuffer I got him a gift card to go and get one. well that opened pandora's box and began the road we are on. He enjoyed the shave so much that he bought a razor, started shaving that way and on occasion having me shave him.

Also, I have been trying to work on his feet....the poor man's feet are bad, babies. He has cracks half an inch deep. So I started giving him pedicures at home to get rid of the dead skin and the calluses from hell.  well next thing I know he is asking every night if I am going to attack his feet.

well between these two things I had to ask my man's man what was going on. He blushed and admitted that he is enjoying being pampered. it is a completely new sensation for him as he has never had a partner who took as good a care of him that he took of them. He enjoys the intimacy that comes with it and I must admit I enjoy the trust that it shows between us.

So Ma Petities, take the time to find a way to pamper your man. He may be reluctant at first but I would bet that once he feels the sensation of being cared for by you he will be more than happy to indulge any time you want

2 comments:

  1. As a non-metrosexual man, I too can confirm ... I love the pedicures, the facials, the massages :-) Keep It Up, I don't think there's anyone that doesn't like it, only many people too scared to admit it, because it maight make them sound gay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will sweetie. My honey loves it far to much for me not to and it has bulit a whole new level of intmaticy between us. Never fear telling your lady love how much you enjoy being pampered. I truly believe that it is openness about even the smallest things like this that make a relationship strong and fulfilling.

    Love Mama Shy

    ReplyDelete