Sunday, September 19, 2010

love lessons

Evenin'  Ma Petities...

while looking over my kitchen today I decided that I wanted to talk to you about love today. Now I am a firm believer in the old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I think every woman should know how to cook so that she can put her love into the food she serves her man. because food my babies is how we can all connect with one another.

with a good home cooked meal you can heal the bruises inflicted by a hard day in the world, soothe hurt feelings, enrich a love, and make a sensual foray into mental foreplay.

now i can hear all you feminist out there raging at me about thinking that all women should know how to cook. But listen to mama when i say that looks and personality may hook a man but a woman who can cook will keep her man.

don't let cooking be a chore. make it sensual, comforting, and full of love. in doing this you will find that not only does your ability to love grow but the love that you and your partner have will blossom into full bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment